- This event has passed.
The Power of Story in Creating Deep Cultures of Learning
September 24 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This event has passed. Please see to participate in the next Session in the series.
The power of story to create and sustain deep cultures of learning!
Engagement and success defines this story.
Join this presentation to engage in a discussion about creating teams where everyone sees themselves.
How did this system move a Reflective Culture into Adaptive Expertise?
FACILITATOR: IAN KENNEDY, West Vancouver School District
School District # 48 Sea to Sky School District
Presenters will include:
- Lisa McCullough, Superintendent
- Paul Lorette, Assistant Superintendent
- April Lowe, Local President, BCTF, Sea to Sky
- Katrina Doherty Lead Teacher, District Instructional Team
- Presentation: 30 minutes
- Breakout rooms: 30 minutes
- Group discussion: 25 minutes
- Summary: 5 minutes
Register now to hold your district spaces.
PayPal will take registrations for individual, Team ( 10 places) or District registrations. Participant lists can be submitted up to September 15.
* Access to the webinar will be forwarded to you when we receive your registration and payment.
Fee structure for the first event in this series
There is no charge for the first event in this series.
Watch this space for opportunities with three other BC School Districts as they show case their Case Studies of Success
Required: Please Complete the form below to pre-register for on-line access