The Power of Story in Creating Deep Cultures of Learning
September 24 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
How does the power of story impact creating and sustaining deep cultures of learning that support and sustain student success?
Join this presentation to engage in a discussion about creating teams where everyone sees themselves. How does a system move reflective culture into Adaptive Expertise?
FACILITATOR: IAN KENNEDY, West Vancouver School District
School District # 48 Sea to Sky School District
Presenters will include:
- Lisa McCullough, Superintendent
- Paul Lorette, Assistant Superintendent
- April Lowe, Local President, BCTF, Sea to Sky
- Katrina Doherty Lead Teacher, District Instructional Team
- Presentation: 30 minutes
- Breakout rooms: 30 minutes
- Group discussion: 25 minutes
- Summary: 5 minutes
Register now to hold your district spaces.
PayPal will take registrations for individual, Team ( 10 places) or District registrations. Participant lists can be submitted up to September 15.
* Access to the webinar will be forwarded to you when we receive your registration and payment.
Fee structure for this event is as follows:
- Single registration: $30.00
- Team registration: $200.00 ( up to 10 participants)
- District registration: $300.00 ( up to 25 participants)
* Team and District Registrations will have until September 15 to identify names to the participant list.
** The registrar will be be in touch with schools, districts and organizations to confirm lists and emails on September 15 and will provide individual and team Zoom access
Required: Please Complete the form below to pre-register for on-line access