- This event has passed.
Got Data? – Now What?
January 14, 2013$5 – $150.00
Got Data – Now What?
Creating and Leading Cultures of Inquiry
Please note this session is now full. If you wish to be put on a wait list, register however do not send a cheque until you are notified that there is space available.
Presenter: Bruce Wellman
Time: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
North Shore Winter Club just off the Second Narrows Bridge
1325 East Keith Road Free Parking
In this session you will:
- Explore 3 defining challenges that school teams face – gathering, interpreting, and utilizing school data
- Learn to use questions for effective data collection
- Experience group work structures, strategies and tools
- Explore essential definitions and descriptions of data types
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Confront data obstacles to turn struggling communities into powerful communities of learners
- Work effectively with district data and school based team information
- Address results released from media in a constructive manner
$150.00 per registrant
$125.00 per person for a group of 5 or more
Your fee includes:
- 1 day session with Bruce Wellman [includes morning coffee and lunch]
- 2 half day or after school district follow up sessions facilitated by Learning Forward BC
Principals, vice principals, district staff and teacher leaders
1. Register on line now, you will receive a confirmation,
2. Send cheques payable to Learning Forward BC
C/o Chris Southwick
6647 Green Acres Way
Nanaimo, BC V9V 5R9
Seat is confirmed on the day cheque is received.
This session limited to 100 participants
Note: No refunds after December 21.
Limit of 100 participants, f